Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Are You Almost Home?


I feel like I have been desserted!!! Uncle Steve did not get home until 6:30, and we have not seen Aunt Kathy at all. I was just like a little camel, and held my water, but boy was I pissed when Uncle Steve finally did get home. He took me out, fed me, and then we walked done to our house to get the mail. Then he left again!!! What is he thinking? Well, he said he was just going to get his dinner. I said, "Why can't I come too?" He just looked at me. He figured out that I would have eaten his dinner while he was driving. Maybe Uncle Steve is not as dumb as I thought he was.

We now have a front door! Uncle Steve probably will not get home until 4:00 to 5:00, so he thinks he will take me home before he goes to work in the morning. That way I will be home to great you. See you tomorrow.

Love,

The Speckster

1 Comments:

At 8:54 PM, Blogger Speck said...

Hi Speck,
We're coming home tonight! We're so excited to see you that, today, we made a Speck out of sand on the beach. It wasn't as cute as you, but a lot of people seemed to like it. Suckers, they don't know what they're missing. Sand isn't very cuddly.

Tell AK and US thanks for taking such good care of you while we're gone. We'll see you at home when we get there. Tell US to check his text messages with instructions for how to get into the house.

Love, Mom and Dad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home