Thursday, January 15, 2009

OH MY GAWD IS IT COLD!!!!

Aunt Kathy was very surprised at my behavior today. When she got home she took me right outside. I was very, very efficient in doing my duty. This was no surprise. However, when she opened the storm door, I started scratching at the inside door. My feet were so cold I wanted in, and I wanted in now! Aunt Kathy had never seen me scratch at the door. If I thought I could have dug a hole threw that damn door, I would have bored right through it. Luckily, Aunt Kathy got the door open before I got to that point.

Other than that, it has been a quiet night. Uncle Steve left some crumbs on the floor in the guest room, so I got a little extra snack. We about to settle in for some lap time. As you can see, I helped clean up after dinner. I had done it early, so Uncle Steve thought it would make a cute video. I thought I only had to help once, so Aunt Kathy had to sort of prompt me.


Have a nice trip.

Love,

The Speckster

1 Comments:

At 9:47 PM, Blogger Speck said...

Hi Speck-

Made it in o.k. Cold here too! Can't believe they've never had you scratch at the door before like that.

Great to see you helping with the household chores. Did they even really need to run the dishwasher after you got done???

We'll talk to you tomorrow. Say hi to A.K. and U.S.

Love Mom and Dad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home