Sunday, October 26, 2008

FLURRIES!!!!


I didn't want to put the four letter word "snow" in the title, but we did see some today. On public radio, they described the weather as "icky". They were right. We stayed inside and rested for your homecoming tomorrow. As you can see I was helping Aunt Kathy read her book. She is going to be really lonely after tomorrow.

Aunt Kathy and Uncle Steve are curious why I am such a good helper in the kitchen. They noticed that when anyone is at the kitchen counter, that I am right there to help them clean up the floor. Uncle Steve was thinking that somebody in our household drops a lot of stuff on the floor given how persistent I am at begging for food. I told him it has only happened once or twice, but I do not want to miss out on a extra meal. I think I would make a good hobbit. Second breakfast, second lunch, and second dinner sound like really good ideas.


See you tomorrow,


Ich dich liebe,


Das Speckster

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home