Sunday, March 04, 2007

Sunny Day in Minnesota

Is That Treat for Me?
The snow has finally stopped falling and the sun came out yesterday and today. Some of the snow actually melted off the side walks. Uncle Steve was going to take me for a walk, but with with melting snow I would have needed a major belly bath. Neither one of us wanted to go through that, so we tortured some stuffed animals instead. They all survived, but the snow man has a hole in his hat!
Uncle Steve has shoveled a run for in the backyard that is lots of fun. When I was out there this afternoon the basset hounds came out at the same time. We had lots of fun barking at each other, but the snow is so deep neither one of us could get near the fence. I kept trying to jump out of my run, but I kept sliding back into it. Uncle Steve seemed to be getting quite the kick out of that.
Your trip sounds really neat. I hope you are taking lots of pictures to show me what I missed.
Love,
The Speckster!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home