Friday, March 02, 2007

SNOW DAY!!!! (YIPPEE!!!)

We got so much snow both Aunt Kathy and Uncle Steve are home today. Granted Uncle Steve spent most of the morning shoveling snow, but I helped Aunt Kathy read the newspaper. We went to the window and waved to him. Once he wasn't looking we were laughing and joking that we were so glad that he was out there and not us. I will give him some special lap time this afternoon, because I know we will be taking a nap before dinner.

As you can see by the pictures below, we got a lot of snow. We got about 8 inches on Thursday during the day, and another 8-12 inches over night. The bunnies are on there own, because I can't get out of the path Uncle Steve shoveled for me. In fact, we went for a walk through our own snow tunnel today, otherwise known as the front sidewalk.

I hear Basset Hounds!


Where Are They?


Damn This Snow! I Can't Get at Them!!!!
(OK, maybe I do know some of those words that Uncle Steve was using!)
Keep having fun in Hawaii. You may want to give serious consideration to staying there! Aunt Kathy and Uncle Steve will take care of me.
Love,
The Speckster

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home