Saturday, February 24, 2007

Relaxing Day at the Ranch!



Did I mention how much I like Aunt Kathy's and Uncle Steve's front window. I can see so much more through the big picture window, and as you can see they set up the pillows so I have a very comfortable place to sit. In fact, I was having a very nice nap when I heard Uncle Steve trying to sneak up on me and take a picture. I did not appreciate being roused from my nap. Uncle Steve explained that it was so you could see me while you are on vacation too. I let him live!

Uncle Steve and I have just been sitting around the house taking naps and watching Aunt Kathy work. Uncle Steve did go out and shovel snow. It has been snowing off and on since late Friday night. We probably have around 4 inches, but we are supposed to get more tonight and Sunday. We will let you know how much we finally get.

The dolphins and whales sound pretty cool, but I bet they are not as cool as I am. You should have seen me running in the snow in the back yard. I was so fast Uncle Steve could hardly see me.

Hope you enjoy your sight seeing trip. I take good care of Aunt Kathy and Uncle Steve.

Love,

The Speckser

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home