Sunday, July 16, 2006

Day 3: ?Hace pinche' calor!

Loosely translated, this means "Holy Shit, It's Hot!". Today was just miserable. We stayed inside and just read books, watched TV and did jobs around the house. Well, Kathy did jobs around the house, but I helped! It was so hot I could only stay in Uncle Steve's lap to 10 minutes. That is hot.

Sounds kind of embarrassing to get locked out on your balcony. You do realize that everyone in the world can now read about this?

Everything is fine here, but I did kind of scare Uncle Steve the other day. When we went to get Aunt Kathy's new car undercoated, Uncle Steve very nicely lifted me up and put me in the passenger side seat. He then walked around the back of the car to get to the driver's side. I knew there would be interesting things under his seat, so I jumped down on to the floor in front of the driver's seat. Apparently, just as Uncle Steve got to the back of the car, my butt hit the break peddle and turned on the light right by Uncle Steve's head. He opened the door and asked rather bluntly what I was doing. I think he thought I was trying to drive the car. Doesn't he know that dogs can't drive!

Have fun. See you soon.

Love,

The Speckster

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home