Saturday, April 08, 2006

Uncle Steve Fell Asleep!

I tried to get Uncle Steve to help me with my blog last night, but he fell asleep in my lazyboy upstairs. It was also really hard to get him out of bed this morning, so we are a little late with Friday's blog.

Uncle Steve got home about 2:30, so we went for a walk. I always get really excited when Uncle Steve asks me if I want to go for a walk. About 45 minutes later I remember that Uncle Steve's idea of a walk and other people's idea of a walk are two entirely different things. We went all the way down to Lake Harriet and back. He said that it was too windy or we would have gone up to Lake Calhoun too. I made it just fine, but I think that had something to do with both of us falling asleep in my lazyboy.

Florence sounds really neat, but I bet they would let puppies into those museums! I can do bridges though.

Keep having fun. I let you know what we do today later. So far Uncle Steve had been doing homework and I've been watching him from my lazyboy.

Love,

The Speckster

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home