Friday, February 23, 2007

Be Careful What You Wish For!!!



I think I hear two Golden Retrievers! They had better be careful because I'm the one that needs some sleep tonight! I did have Uncle Steve take me outside at 3:00 am last night. He was awfully hard to wake up (I did not even try to wake up Aunt Kathy. Momma didn't raise no stupid dog here!). I found that if I gag a little bit Uncle Steve shoots out the bed like a rocket. He sounds all panicky, saying "Come on Speck! Let's get outside now!" Humans are so much fun to control.

Uncle Steve got home at 3:00 today and right away he asked me if I wanted to go for a walk. I got all excited. We got into the car and started driving somewhere. I saw Lake Calhoun and I got even more excited. Then we got out of the car and the wind damn neared blew my tail off! Uncle Steve seemed all hell bent on taking a walk so off we went. I just put my tail down for fear it would act as a sail and we would both end up in Canada. When we got to the south end of the lake it wasn't too bad after that, but the first 15 minutes was your typical Uncle Steve walk, SHEAR HELL! I will try to get Aunt Kathy to take me on walks the rest of my vacation.

It is supposed to snow here any minute now. Aunt Kathy and Uncle Steve decided not to go out to eat before the concert on Saturday and play on Sunday, so will have more time to play with them. You two have fun. We will post pictures of me playing in the snow!

Love,

The Speckster

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home