Sunday, July 16, 2006

Day 4: It's a Fricking Sauna!!!

Aunt Kathy thought she left this weather behind when she left Georgia. It rained this morning, so the humidity is close to 80% and the temperature is in the 90's. Needless to say, we spent most of our time inside today. It is supposed to stay like this all week. Yeah for air conditioning.

Nothing much to report here. I've been taking naps, playing with Uncle Steve, and keeping guard out the window. It is so hot there isn't even much to bark at. Uncle Steve took me for a tour of the basement, but the first thing I did was check out the teddy bear's picnic that Aunt Kathy set up at the foot of the stairs. I got picked up and taken upstairs right away. Maybe next time I will get to see more.

Have fun. See you tomorrow!!!

Love,

The Speckster

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home