Thursday, March 01, 2007

SOMEBODY STOP THE SNOW!!!!

OK, This is about enough snow!!!
As I write this, the snow is falling at the rate of one inch per hour, and it has been snowing since about 10:00 a.m. Uncle Steve has been out twice to shovel. When he comes back inside, he does not look too happy. He described what he thought of the weather, but he used words with which I was not familiar. His school was dismissed at 12:30, but Aunt Kathy had to stay at school all day. She used some of the same words Uncle Steve used. It would be an understatement to say that there is an epidemic of cabin fever here! If you can't tell from the picture, I would be buried up to my ears if I tried to leave the path that Uncle Steve shoveled for me in the backyard. OK, I was buried up to my ears when I left the path, but I thought I saw a bunny!
Given the weather that we are having here, you really picked a good time to go on vacation. Beach, sand, water, these are all words that seem foriegn given what we have outside. Uncle Steve reminded me that this weather is why there were no ancient civilizations in Minnesota. They all had the brains to go south during the winter!
Love,
The Speckster

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home