Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Uncle Steve is so Silly!!!

He actually thinks this is his chair!!!
Aunt Kathy already told me that the chair really belongs to the dog that they used to have. So since it used to belong to a dog, it just seems right that it should belong to me. However, I am not selfish (much). I let Uncle Steve provide additional cushioning when he sits in it and then I sit in his lap. Without Uncle Steve the chair will not rub my tummy or scratch my ears, so it pays to let him use part of my chair. I also help Aunt Kathy read the paper and her books in the couch in the living room, but it is not as comfy as the Lazy Boy upstairs (The chair, not Uncle Steve!)
It was another quiet day here. It was too windy to go for a walk, even the snow is not arriving until late tonight. Uncle Steve said I did not look to happy when he gave me belly bath after our last walk, so we stayed inside. We did give the stuffed animals a beating, just to save the house. Uncle Steve has more conferences tonight, but Aunt Kathy will be home.
Your trip just sounds better and better with each of your notes. Keep having a good time.
Love,
The Speckster

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home