Monday, February 26, 2007

I Survived Another of Uncle Steve's Walks!!!


But I Do Need Some Extra Rest in a Really Soft Chair!
Uncle Steve got home early tonight and we started out on another one of his forced expeditions, but it turned out just fine. The temperature was about 32, and the wind was very calm, so we had a nice jaunt around Lake Calhoun. I was even pulling ahead of Uncle Steve at the end of the walk. I must be getting in better shape with all this exercise.
Other than that it has been a pretty quiet day. I got a couple chances to bark at the basset hounds and the golden retrievers, but since I was inside I don't think they even noticed. Uncle Steve will not let me chase bunnies in the backyard. He says I have enough to eat inside. I am wondering who has trained who here when it comes to those treats. Uncle Steve does get out treats every time we come inside, just like I trained him. However, we always end up wherever he wants to go. Uncle Steve may be a little smarter than I thought!
You trip sounds better and better each day. Keep having fun.
Love,
The Speckster

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home