Sunday, February 25, 2007

Lots of Snow!!!


Boy, did it snow last night. We got around a foot of snow. Uncle Steve tried to keep up by shoveling a couple of times yesterday, but it did not do any good. Most of the snow fell over night. Then the snow plow went down the street and threw big chunks of snow up on the side walk. Uncle Steve looked awfully tired when he came back inside from shoveling. He still took me out in the backyard to play. I could smell bunnies, so I had to start digging. They are down there somewhere! I hope they try to come out when I am in the back yard. I hear they taste a lot like chicken. (You know how much I like chicken!)
Your vacation could be really expensive for Uncle Steve. Aunt Kathy really wants to go to Hawaii, and the description of your adventures could push the two of them to finally take the trip. It sounds like you are having a lot of fun.
Have fun,
The Speckster

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home