Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Where Is Everybody?


Why Isn't Anybody Home?
Aunt Kathy and Uncle Steve sure keep busy. They leave for work around 6:30, Aunt Kathy comes home for a little while around 4:00, let me out, and then was off to Jazzercise at 4:30. She didn't get back until 6:30, and Uncle Steve did not get home until 7:30. Once they do get home, they don't have much energy left. I was pretty tired myself. Uncle Steve and I sat down to watch a little TV after he got home, and he told me that I fell asleep in his lap. He said he could tell because I was running in my sleep. During the day I spent a lot of time guarding the house, and taking naps. Since there weren't any humans around, I took out my frustrations on my stuffed animals. Aunt Kathy found them scattered all over the living room floor. Uncle Steve said he would be home earlier tomorrow. However, another big snow storm is headed our way, so I not sure how much activity we will be getting in.
Your vacation sounds really cool. You sure picked a good week to be gone. We will be having more snow this week than we have had all year. You may want to extend your vacation.
Love,
The Speckster

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home