Thursday, April 26, 2007

Late Night Walk for Speck

Redundancy Department of Redundancy
(I am on a leash in a fenced in back yard!)

Hi Mom and Dad! Uncle Steve and Aunt Kathy are taking real good care of me. When they let me out in the backyard, Uncle Steve takes me out on a leash. I guess there is no chance of me going on an expedition by myself! I also heard Aunt Kathy say something about she didn't want me in her flowers or crawling under the deck, even though I know there are bunnies under there.

Sounds like you are having a real good time. We are having fun here too. Uncle Steve just took me on a short walk over to Wolfe Park and back. It is amazing how many people are out at 9:00 pm in St. Louis Park. Maybe there not all the old fundy duddies I thought they were. The weather is really nice here and supposed to get nicer. It was in the high 60's today; it should be in the 70's on Friday; and it may be in the 80's over the week-end.

Love,

The Speckster

1 Comments:

At 3:30 PM, Blogger Speck said...

Hi Speckster-

Sounds like A.K. has you pegged. You're good at trampling anything that gets in the way of you sniffing for Bunnies. Today we saw the leaning tower of Pisa and momma saw a Westie there too, he was French. I missed him because I was going number 1. The tower is cool and we went all the way to the top with 25 of our new middle-school friends. The steps just spiral right up on the inside and it feels weird because you're going in circles and leaning one direction then the other all the way up.

We also went to Lucca which is a city about 30 miles north of Pisa. The whole core of the city is surrounded by a huge wall (kind of like a really big fence) that was built in medieval times. Now you can ride bikes on the ramparts. Pretty neat. At the time the walls were so state of the art and inpenetrable that invading armies just left them alone. We had a hard time just finding our way out! Almost missed our train back home.

Then we ate dinner at a nice restaurant and underneath the table next to us for at least an hour and a half was a little terrier that didn't even make a peep. Wow.....I guess he didn't know that if you bark, you get fed.

Say hi to U.S. and A.K. and tell them thanks so much again. We'll talk to you soon.

Love, Mom and Dad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home