Saturday, April 28, 2007

A Beautiful Spring Saturday!



I Need Some Lap Time!

Uncle Steve took me for a regular walk around the neighborhood, and then he left for about an hour and a half. That whole time I was thinking, "Thank God he brought me home; Thank God he brought me home!" I helped Aunt Kathy with her school work.

The weather here today was absolutely perfect. It was in the 70's with a gentle breeze. Uncle Steve was telling the neighbor in the alley about all the girls in bikinis at Lake Calhoun, but he didn't tell Aunt Kathy anything about that. Uncle Steve may be smarter than I thought he was.

Your trip sounds really cool. However, why are you visiting places where the burned people at the stake? You guys are safe, aren't you?

Love,

The Speckster

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home