Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Where Did Everybody Go?

OK, Uncle Steve finally stopped drinking that yucky stuff, and everything came out OK, in more than one way. He and Aunt Kathy seemed very happy. However, they were so happy that they were not at home paying attention to me! Uncle Steve leaves at the ungodly hour of 5:30 am, so he keeps waking me up at 5:00 am. Mom, didn't you tell him that I like to sleep late? Aunt Kathy leaves by 6:30, so I am home alone too much! Ok, I do sleep most of the time they're gone, so I don't really know how much they are gone, but complaining just seemed like the normal thing to do. Aunt Kathy came home twice to let me out and feed me, but then Uncle Steve did not get home until 9:00. He was taking some speech class at the Guthrie. Does he know I only understand about 100 words? (Am I a smart dog or what?) Aunt Kathy was at a concert at Orchestra Hall, and she isn't home yet. For old people, they sure keep a busy schedule!

Your trip sounds spectacular. Are you two the king and queen of the castle? What part of Germany are you in now? Uncle Steve tried to teach me some German. He said the "Schlet Hunt" meant bad dog. He said that was just for their schaunzer named Schntizel. He couldn't possibly be talking about me.

Uncle Steve had me bark so you could see how lonely and angry I was. Pretty good actress, aren't I?

Ich dich liebe!!!

The Speckster

1 Comments:

At 9:57 AM, Blogger Speck said...

Hi Speck,
Don´t be to grumpy with US and AK or they´ll leave you to house sit when they go up to bluefin! We´re staying on the Rhine River right now. Today, we drove to the Mosel river to a castle called Burg Eltz. It was really old and really neat, but it was also really rainy and cold outside. We were lucky enough to get an english speaking tour, but unlucky that english speaking parents don´t know how to shut their gibberish speaking kinder up during the tour. The funny thing is, they don´t allow dogs in the castle, but I bet you would have been better behaved(well, maybe most dogs, not you). All kidding aside, it was a really neat tour!

We think there may be a ghost in our room! In the middle of the night it turns on the TV. Some modern ghost for a castle (it seems to want to watch MTV in German).

Tomorrow we drive to Rothenburg, thanks to AK and US´s recommendation. Have fun on your own road trip!

We look forward to hearing all about it!

Love, mom and dad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home