Sunday, July 27, 2008

Old People Can Be Boring!!!

It was a quiet day here at Camp Speck. Uncle Steve finally got back from doing his exercises, and he was too tired to do much. The weather was really hot and sticky, so we didn't even go for a pedestrian expedition. (I am learning to read, so if I write "walk" I get all excited.) I also spent a fair amount of time guarding the front yard. Anybody that came by got a severe warning that they were being watched. I don't know that Aunt Kathy appreciated the good job that I was doing! Uncle Steve did a lot of reading this afternoon, so we logged some quality lap time. He had two fans on, plus the air conditioning so I didn't get too hot.

The only excitement today was dinner time. As you can see, Aunt Kathy makes quite the production out of it. She is very entertaining:

Love,

The Speckster

1 Comments:

At 7:56 PM, Blogger Speck said...

Hey Speckster-

We made it! Good thing they didn't take you for a w-a-l-k because you need a haircut and get hot easy! Maybe tomorrow it will be nicer out. It's stinky hot down here, but I don't think it is for the people who live here. I think they think it's normal. Today we saw the "Dark Knight" batman movie. It was pretty long, but good. Tomorrow we have a meeting in the morning and then will do whatever we want in the afternoon. We may go see the Braves play St. Louis, but we're going to play it by ear.

Tell A.K. that she was about 10 seconds away from losing a toe in that video. That would be a great post on YouTube. Tell U.S. thanks for the video and A.K. thanks for making you act up for the camera. It's fun to hear a long distance air-bite.

We'll be in touch tomorrow. Tell A.K. and U.S. thanks.

Love mom and dad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home