Monday, July 14, 2008

I Do What is Necessary to Get the Treat!!!

Today's video is not one of my stellar performances. I know that what ever I do, Uncle Steve will give me the treat. So I just keep doing tricks until he gives in, which usually is not too long. However, next time I will try to stay farther away from the wall!!!



It was a nice relaxing day here. Aunt Kathy was home all day. So I sat and watched her work most of the day. She does not sit down as much as Uncle Steve does! Uncle Steve got home in the middle of the afternoon, and we had some serious lap time. It is so much fun to look out the back window. I feel so much superior to the other canines that are on either side of the house. Looking down on them just seems the natural thing to do. It was too hot to go for a walk, so I just rotated from Uncle Steve's lap, to the bed, to the floor, back to Uncle Steve's lap to look out the window, etc. Life is good!!! Glad to hear you are having a good time.

I hope your meetings went well today. I cannot believe that you will be back tomorrow. Are you sure you don't need to spend an extra day in Atlanta?

Love,

The Speckster

1 Comments:

At 6:13 AM, Blogger Speck said...

Hey Speckster-

It's hot down here too! We're off to one more meeting this morning and then to the airport.

Last night we had a late dinner and by the time we got back to the hotel we were falling asleep before we could check the blog!

You keep and eye on AK, US and those darn neighbor dogs and we'll see you soon.

Love Mom and Dad.

P.S. We're SURE we don't need to stay anymore!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home