Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I Like This Chair!!!


I think Uncle Steve is getting a little old. He still thinks this is his chair. I will let him sit in it as long as he lets me sit in his lap then, but that still makes it my chair. Also, every time we go outside, I have to stand right by the kitchen counter and point to where the treats are. It is as if he forgets that he is supposed to reward me for doing my duty. Don't worry though, I remind him every time!!!

It was a very quite day today. Aunt Kathy had a meeting after school, so she came home for just a little bit to let me outside, and then she was off again. Uncle Steve worked until 6:00 and so he didn't get home much before Aunt Kathy finished her meeting. So I am rushing to get done with my blog so I can make Uncle Steve play some games. He needs to know that it is either play games now, or at 3:00 a.m. in the morning. His choice, but I think he knows what is best for him. He is not that old, yet!

Glad to hear the cake made it fine, and that you are having fun. See you soon!

Love,

The Speckster

1 Comments:

At 9:53 PM, Blogger Speck said...

Hey Speckster-

Today momma made like you and slept until about 12:30. She had a grumbly tummy like you get sometimes. She still hasn't learned to eat grass and throw up to make herself feel better.

Keep letting Uncle Steve use your chair....remember, (he thinks it's his so be nice) after all, he's one of two people tall enough to reach the treats.

Today we went to MOOD. It's a fabric store that only fans of Project Runway would recognize. It's where the designers go to buy their fabric. We bought fabric for our Christmas jam tops. We also had a sandwich at Manganaro's which has been around forever and is really good. The lady was a bit of a meanie, but what do you expect when it only costs $32.50 for two sandwiches?

We also saw Avenue Q on Broadway. Really fun show. Then we saw Jackie Mason as we walked to get cheesecake. Momma didn't think he was famous but I was sure so we approached him. He was very nice and we talked for a few minutes.

Tomorrow we go to Ellis island and the Statue of Liberty. We'll look for your relatives paw marks in the logs.

Give AK and US a big kiss for us.

Love, Mom and Dad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home