Sunday, January 08, 2012

Dumpster Diving Is Fun!!!!




As you can see, I'm having a good time.  I was begging for food, but when I didn't get any, I went dumpster diving.  I knew Uncle Steve was watching me, but why not go for it.  You miss 100% of the dumpster dives you never take.  It didn't matter. Just about when I thought I was going to find something good, Aunt Kathy scooped me up, and gave me lots of love and attention. I was a little disappointed I didn't get any food, but a smooch from Aunt Kathy was pretty nice.
I got to talk to Aunt Kathy and Uncle Steve's grand daughters today.  Ellie thinks I'm pretty special. (Well, who wouldn't!)  She keeps saying "Cute Doggie, Cute Doggie" That is one very intelligent young lady.

I hear that I get to go home tomorrow morning. I'll try to wake up when you open the door. Aunt Kathy and Uncle Steve have been laughing at me that I don't hear anybody come into the house anymore. They told me that there were workmen in the house redoing the bathroom, but I missed out on that completely.  I jumped one time when somebody smacked on the wall so hard the whole house shook, but other than that I've be oblivious to the whole thing.

I hope you are ready for some major barking.  I know you left me with Aunt Kathy and Uncle Steve, but I saw what dad was eating on that airplane.  You are going to owe me big time!

Love,

The Speckster

1 Comments:

At 12:43 AM, Blogger Evil Cake Genius said...

Hi Speck everything went well today Betty White petted her frosting doggie on her cake. We also got to see Uncle Gim. We're now passing out. Stay outta the garbage! Love you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home