Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thursday is for Sleeping!













Do you get the impression that I was not happy with Thursday? Uncle Steve was gone over 14 hours, and Aunt Kathy just swooped in and out to take care of my bare necessities. When they finally did come home, I was very suspicious that they were packing to go somewhere. This couldn't possibly be true, could it?


Anyway, I just used the day to catch some extra z's. I let the mailman know he had no business getting anywhere the house, and there were a few passerby's that had to be warned off, but other than that it was a very quite day.


When they did get home, they showed me that Mom was in the paper. Here is a link to the article:

http://www.startribune.com/lifestyle/118547319.html

Mom, are you supposed to be swearing in the newspaper?


Love,


Speck

1 Comments:

At 7:43 PM, Blogger Math Jarl said...

By the way, Uncle Steve had no idea I was making that face in the camera. I didn't growl, or snap, or anything. It was pure emoting!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home