Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wednesday is Much Better!!!

What a difference a day makes! The snow finally stopped falling, both Aunt Kathy and Uncle Steve came home to play with me, and best of all, Uncle Steve dropped some food on the floor. Of course I had to help him clean it up, and I was a quite thorough helper!!!

The rain stopped about 10:00 pm Tuesday night, and we got about 5 inches of snow. It didn't stop snowing until mid-afternoon. We are hoping since God put it there last night, that he will take away tomorrow. Uncle Steve says his shovel doesn't work anymore. It's not just his shovel that is broken. The city hasn't plowed out the alley either. Uncle Steve did have to do a little shoveling to get his car in the garage.

I also saw the new puppies next door helping their people shoveling their walk. I'm trying to decide how old I should let them get before I let them know who the boss of the neighborhood is. After I saw the puppies, I went upstairs and looked out the back window. Those damned basset hounds were out!!! I let them have it, but they seem to be so dumb they didn't even know they were being told off. Some breeds just should not be allowed to exist!

As you can see in my movie tonight, I have Uncle Steve well trained. Every time we go outside, he gives me a treat. Sometimes if I bark enough, he'll give me a treat to shut up, but Aunt Kathy tells him he can't do that all the time. Aunt Kathy is not as easy to train as Uncle Steve. However, I heard Aunt Kathy say that Uncle Steve is almost impossible to train. I may have to give her a few pointers.

Uncle Steve showed me you post on Facebook today. Looks like you are having a good time.

Love,

The Speckster

1 Comments:

At 4:05 PM, Blogger Evil Cake Genius said...

That was an awesome catch! Thanks for keeping US entertained in the bad weather. Today, we went to a really cool park, or should I say P-A-R-K so that you don't get too excited. It was built by an artist/architect maned Antonio Gaudi. He made the Park as a suburban development, that was supposed to have a bunch of houses built on it, but they only built a few, so now it's a really cool park. The guard house looks like the gingerbread house from Hansel and Gretel, and the rest of the park is sculpted with tiered, carved walkways, and mosaic-tiled benches. It's all really curvy and organic, and it's really fun to explore. We saw quite a few dogs running around appreciating the architecture.
We're back at the hotel, and picking a restaurant for dinner. Last night we learned that if you tell a waiter at a Tapas Restaurant to bring you whatever is good, you probably should put a few guidelines in there like "nothing that has a face" might be a good start. We had some really good food, but also deep fried whole baby fish...that kind of freaked out your Dad, and Rabbit Legs, that freaked us both out. The chocolate Ganache dessert with sea salt and olive oil was definitely a winner though.
Have fun with AK and US, and try not to trick US out of too many treats!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home