Friday, March 25, 2011

What the Hell Is Going On?

OK, Uncle Steve came home and opened up a suitcase.  I am not stupid.  That means he's going somewhere.  Aunt Kathy has clothes hanging in the kitchen.  Aunt Kathy never has clothes hanging in the kitchen.  Then, Uncle Steve calls Aunt Jenna.  Am I being pawned off again?  If you tell me I'm going to Aunt Kathy and Uncle Steve's, I'd better be going to Aunt Kathy and Uncle Steve's.
 
I know that Aunt Jenna will take good care of me, but nobody is as gullible as Uncle Steve.
 
I hope you are having a good time.  I'm getting a little nervous.
Love,

The Speckster


1 Comments:

At 4:56 PM, Blogger Evil Cake Genius said...

Hi Speckster-

Oh no! More suitcases being packed! Well don't worry you get to hang out with AJ until AK and US come back. Sounds like she's already been trained by you to walk past the house!

Tell AK and US to have a safe trip to Iowa and you'll see them on Sunday.

Today we drove to Montserrat, pretty neat, pics to follow if we can get our computer figured out (running like molasses). Tomorrow we are headed about an hour and a half south to Tarragona.

Cuddle AJ extra hard. See you soon.

Love Mom and Dad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home