Sunday, May 01, 2005

Le Sixieme Jour - You won't believe the weather

Did you check the weather before you got on the plane? It snowed here today. If you decided to stay a few extra days, we would all understand. Uncle Steve taught me a few new words when we saw the snow coming down.

Uncle Steve and I had a nice nap this afternoon, and when we got up Uncle Steve got dressed and I thought we were going for a walk. However he left without me (see picture). I was not too happy until Aunt Kathy explained that Uncle Steve was training for something called a marathon and he would be running for over two hours. Aunt Kathy and I went to the couch in the living room and had a good long rest. Uncle Steve came back 2 hours and 40 minutes later. He didn't smell to good. I was glad I got to stay home.

It will be great to see you tommorrow. Have a good trip back.

La Speckster

1 Comments:

At 2:48 PM, Blogger speckster said...

Hi Speckster,
Well, mom and dad are back in the good ol' USA. Quite a difference between Paris and Detroit. Poppa ordered enough ice on the plane to build an igloo, but the flight attendant understood. She brought him lots. He was happy. We are excited to see you when we get home. No amount of Louis XIV furniture and gothic architecture can compare to one little Speckster!

Thank Aunt Kathy and Uncle steve again for all of their care and patience with you (and your flight-missing parents). See you soon, Love, Mom and Dad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home