Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Le Deuxieme Jour - Plus Mauvais Temps

Mom and Dad,

After such a nice April, we are all really ticked that the weather is so stinky. It actually snowed a little bit today. It didn't stick to the ground, but it sure put everybody in a bad mood. We have not been able to go for a walk for two days now. The monkey and the pig took a real beating, but it is just not the same as a walk. Uncle Steve and Aunt Kathy both played ball with me, so not all was lost.

Uncle Steve tried to explain what a gargoyle was. It didn't make much sense, but I'll bark at it anyway.

Get some rest and have fun tomorrow. (Uncle Steve showed his special clock that says tomorrow is already today for you. He must think I am one really smart dog!)

Je vous aime!

La Speckster

1 Comments:

At 7:54 AM, Blogger Gogii said...

My name is Gogii. I'm Speck's grandma. I'm so happy that she is able to go visit Uncle Steve and Aunt Kathy. I know she loves to spend time with them.

Sounds like mom and dad are having a great time in Paris. I hope they bring back lots of pictures. Speck have a great day and go easy on the monkey. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home