Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Day 8 - Speck on the Couch

I cannot get Aunt Kathy and Uncle Steve together at the same time to find out when they can go out to eat at Shelly’s. I do know that they have tickets for Orchestra Hall on Saturday night, but Sunday night is open. Aunt Kathy is at Orchestra Hall tonight with her friends from Burnsville and will not get home until late. Tomorrow night Aunt Kathy is getting a haircut and will not get back until around 7:00 and Uncle Steve will leave for choir when she gets back from her haircut. So someone will be here all night tomorrow, just not at the same time.

I posted a picture today of me on the couch in the living room. The view from this couch is great. Today was a clear, cool day and there was lots of stuff to watch. I also got in my share of good naps. The sun is really great in the afternoon.

I am really looking forward to you coming home tomorrow. Aunt Kathy and Uncle Steve are great, but there is no place like home. I just hope that Uncle Steve won’t miss me too much.

The Speckster

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home