Saturday, March 05, 2005

Day 4 - Looking Cute

We had another great day today. I have both Aunt Kathy and Uncle Steve well trained. They think they are sitting down to read, but I know they just want a soft place for me to nap and look out the window. Their living room has a huge window in the front so I can keep track of the neighborhood. I can also see the two dogs next door out the side window. They sort of go nuts when I bark at them because they can't figure out where I am. What fun! And upstairs I can sit in Uncle Steve's lap and keep track of what is going on in the alley.

There is one mystery though. They don't appear to have any waste backets in this house! There might be one under the kichen sink, but Aunt Kathy put rubber bands on the doors so I can't get it open. Also, Uncle Steve seems to be throughing garbage in his closet. They are really nice to me, so I will overlook this rather strange behavior.

Have fun Mom and Dad!

The Speckster

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home