Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Day 1 - Mom and Dad Leave

Today is the first day of my big adventure. Mom and Dad are going on vacation and I get to go on vacation to my Aunt Kathy and Uncle Steve. I really look forward to these vacations. I bet I will get to go to my favorite store to buy toys, go on long walks around the lake, and eat way too much. Uncle Steve is such a pushover. All you have to do is cock your head just a little bit and he will give you a treat. I haven’t stayed with them for a while, so it may take a little bit to re-train them, but they are quick learners.

Uncle Steve has set up this blog so Mom and Dad can know what I am doing while they are gone. I am so cute and can see why they can’t stand to be away from me. I hope this helps Mom enjoy her vacation.

The Speckster

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home