Thursday, March 03, 2005

Day 2 - Speck Goes on a Hike

Hi Mom and Dad!

I hope you are having as much fun as I am! Uncle Steve took me for a long walk today. He thought I might get tired, but I showed him. He was dragging when we got back, but I grabbed my ball and wanted to play.

I met another Westy who looked just like me. His name was Nanook. He was just a kid, but he was sort of cute (Why wouldn’t he be, he looked just like me!).

Uncle Steve is off to choir, so I will take a nap while he is gone. I would not want him to think that I could not keep up with him.

Have fun on your vacation! If you want to send me a note, just add a comment.

Speck

1 Comments:

At 12:34 PM, Blogger speckster said...

Hi speckster mom and dad are doing great down here in Mexico. The weather is very nice and you wouldn't believe all of the free food! There are lots of scary lizards down here that you would love to play with. Take care of Uncle Steve and Aunt Kathy while we are gone. Thanks for helping Steve get this site up so you can keep us posted on all of the places you take them. You're such a responsible dog! We have to go now. Maybe tomorrow we'll send you a picture of us if we figure out how to do it. P.S. Tell Aunt Kathy and Uncle Steve that phone service here is pretty goofy, so if they need to get in touch with us we will be checking our home voicemail.

Bye for now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home