Thursday, April 28, 2005

Le Troisieme Jour - Une Bonne Promenade

Bon Jour Mon Pere et Mon Mere:

We finally got outside again. Uncle Steve and I got to go for a walk around Wolfe Lake. It was still overcast and a little cold, but the rain and wind finally let up to make it bearable to go outside. Uncle Steve says he will get home early tomorrow, so maybe we will go around the lakes. We both like that a lot.

It got pretty chilly last night. I'm glad you warned Uncle Steve that I like to sleep under the covers. When I licked him in the ear at 3:30 a.m. he knew right away that I wanted the covers lifted up so I could get warm. I can't believe how easy it is to train humans!

Sounds like you are having a great time. Are you getting the messages from my other friends? This is kind of neat to have people from all over the world looking at my pictures. Maybe I will become as famous as Lassie or RinTinTin!!!

Bonne nuit!!!

La Speckster

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home